HELP US REACH OUR GOAL OF $35,000
Help us reach our goal of $35,000 in donations this holiday season by donating today or hosting a Healing For
The Holiday fundraiser event.
- WE’VE RAISED $9,066.82 OUT OF $35,000! 26% 26%
This holiday season, we would like to empower individuals and groups by inviting all who share a connection with Rising Star Outreach to join in our “Healing For The Holidays” fundraising campaign. As many of you know, our mission is to end the harsh stigma that resonates with leprosy. In order to increase awareness and enhance personal healing, we would like to invite and encourage businesses, individuals and families to host their own fundraising event this holiday season. This could be as simple as dedicating your holiday party to our cause, or hosting your own Healing at Home fundraiser event with your friends. A simple act can go a long way this holiday season.
Please join us in making this season full of extra cheer and healing for those who are suffering. With a little extra effort and creativity, we can create a massive international impact and bring some extra light and healing into our lives, our communities, and into the lives of others.
With all our love,
Healing For The Holidays Fundraiser Ideas Below
Ideas to spark your imagination so you can create your own Healing For The Holidays Fundraiser Event that is unique, impactful and full of healing for the heart, body and soul.
Host A Night Of Healing At Home
Take a time out with your friends to support a good cause. Create a fundraiser night of self care, empowerment and healing to recharge and lift your spirits this special time of year.
Activities You Could Include At Your Event
Hot Yoga Session / Generosity Meditation / Therapeutic Paint Night / Healing Through Dance / Cooking For A Cause / Up-cycle Old Clothes/ How to Dress To Impress Just Yourself / How To Be Your Own Best Friend / Making Bath Bombs / Making Incense / Detox Facials / Healing Special Speaker / Healing Education Night / Knowledge Empowers and Heals / Service Activity / Laughter Yoga /
Creative Ways To Raise Money
- Suggested At-The-Door Event Donation: $20
- Christmas Gifts Raffle Tickets $10 each
- Donate The Cost Of Your Dinner
- Donate The Cost Of a Christmas Gift
- Giving Christmas Tree – Guest can pick a Give A Gift ornament from the holiday tree and pledge to donatate or pledge to raise that donation amount with a mini fundraiser of their own. (Double the total amount of your events donation by matching guest ornament pledges)
More Suggested Messaging & Ideas
I am thrilled to be hosting a “Healing For The Holidays“ fundraiser event like you’ve never seen before in support of the mission of Rising Star Outreach. Come for a night of healing and renewal as we explore “therapeutic paint night, laughter yoga and experiment with yogurt face masks,” all this while raising money to help heal communities and individuals affected by leprosy through providing quality education, medical care and community development.
Suggested Event Donatation $20
Suggested Gift Raffle Ticket $5 A Ticket
I personaly pledge to double all of the donations made at this Healing For The Holidays Event. 100% of donations will go to Rising Star Outreach non-profit and Thier Programs to help heal those affected by Leprosy in India.
Family Christmas Party For A Cause
Add more meaning to your family holiday get-together this year by supporting your favorite charity, Rising Star Outreach, and help heal those affected by leprosy in India. Allow your family to give the gift of healing to someone in need.
Giving Christmas Tree Ornaments
Bring the focus of this special season back to the spirit of giving by featuring a Giving Christmas Tree activity at your next family holiday party. Instead of another gift exchange think about implementing a mini family fundraiser. We have made it easy for you to create your own giving tree with these Give-The-Gift Ornaments that you can download and print right at home.
Just download, print, and cut out the ornaments for your own Giving Christmas Tree Family Fundraiser.
You could also ask each family branch or individual (ahead of time) to pick a gift ornament they would like to sponsor or encourage them to do a mini fundraiser of their own. As family patriarch and/or host you can pledge to match any of the donations your family makes.
Donate the final amount on Christmas morning as one big gift of healing.
More Creative Ways To Fundraise As A Family
- Suggested Christmas Party At The Door Donation: $15
- Christmas Gifts Raffle Tickets: $5-$10/each
- Donate the Cost of Your Dinner
- Donate the cost of a Christmas gift
- Ugly Sweater Competition: Suggested donation to enter competition, winner gets a nice prize, proceeds go to Rising Star Outreach charity.
- Other competition ideas: Ornament decorating competition, talent show competition, Christmas karaoke competition, bake off, etc.
- Giving Christmas Tree – sponsor a Rising Star Outreach Ornament off the holiday tree (party host could offer to match any ornaments sponsored)
More Suggested Messaging & Ideas
“We are thrilled to be hosting a special Henderson family holiday event this year while supporting our special charity of choice, Rising Star Outreach. Come for a night of fun, food and celebration while raising money to help heal communities and individuals affected by leprosy in India. “
“I personally pledge to double all of the donations made at our “Healing For The Holidays” event. 100% of the donations will go to Rising Star Outreach, a nonprofit organization that aids the leprosy-affected individuals in India by providing medical care, education and colony development.”
Company Christmas Party For A Cause
Your company and employees can spread some extra cheer in the office this holiday on an international scale when you help raise funds for Rising Star Outreach and their efforts to help heal human suffering due to the devastating effects of leprosy. Teaming up with Rising Star Outreach and supporting a good cause for your upcoming company party can be extremely beneficial for your business and a great way to boost employee morale, encourage teamwork that extends beyond the workplace and gives employees a deeper sense of pride in the company they represent.
Fun Ways To Fundraise At Your Company Holiday Party
- Mystery Gift Raffle Fundraiser: Employees buy raffle tickets for wrapped mystery Christmas gifts that employer/host provides, proceeds go to Rising Star Outreach
- Christmas Giving Tree: Employees can sponsor a Christmas Tree Ornament with suggested monetary donations and your company can pledge to match it.
- Amazon Smile Raffle: Choose Rising Star Outreach as your Amazon Smile Charity of Choice and get entered to win a drawing.
- Ugly Sweater Competition Fundraiser: Suggest a donation to enter the competition, winner gets a nice prize, proceeds go to RSO charity. Other competition ideas: Ornament decorating competition, talent show competition, Christmas karaoke competition, bake off, etc.
More Suggested Messaging & Ideas
“We are thrilled to be hosting a special company holiday party event this year while supporting our favorite charity of choice, Rising Star Outreach. Come for a night of fun, food and celebration while raising money to help heal communities and individuals affected by leprosy in India.
The company personally pledges to double all of the donations made at our Company Party For a Cause. 100% of the donations will go to Rising Star Outreach, a nonprofit organization that aids the leprosy-affected individuals in India by providing medical care, education and colony development. “
Other Ways To Participate In Our Healing For The Holidays Campaign
Shout It Out
Go live on Facebook, take a selfie video or write a social media post telling your friends and family on Facebook or Instagram why you personally feel they should donate to Rising Star Outreach this holiday season.
Let’s start a healing trend! Don’t forget to use #healingfortheholidays when posting on social media.
Sharing Is Caring
Host an online fundraiser campaign, a personal challenge video fundraiser, or encourage your friends and family to participate in the Healing For The Holidays campaign and donate to support our efforts to help empower and heal those affected by leprosy.
Don’t forget to use #healingfortheholidays when posting on social media.