PERSONAL & GROUP CAMPAIGNS
By inviting others to join you in supporting Rising Star through a campaign,
you encourage them to take action to further support our mission.
Below, we have provided ideas to help you as you plan your campaign. There are ideas for scout troops, church groups, women’s clubs, families, and companies.
Any of these can be modified to fit your needs and goals – just let us know what your plan is and we’ll work with you to make sure your project is supported.
As you work to raise money, awareness, or needed supplies, it will help you develop a deeper commitment and connection to the people you are serving in the leprosy colonies.
Plan and host your own event
- Blog- If you have a blog, invite your blog readers to be a part of your presentation or event.
- Facebook- Post your event on your Facebook profile. Create an event page and invite your contacts. Encourage your friends to get involved.
- Email- Send an invite to those on your email list to attend.
- Thank you letters- Remember to send a little thank you to those who have supported you in your endeavors. Include an invitation to your presentation.
Depending on the date and location, we may be able to provide a guest speaker, materials and flyers, and local volunteer support needed in organizing your event. This work could not continue without you. To schedule your event, contact Shalay Branch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-820-0244.
- Cottage meeting
- Golf Tournament
- Benefit Concert
- Movie Screening
- Charity Bike Ride
- Social Media Fundraiser
- Service Projects
Ask for donations in lieu of presents
- New Baby
- Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah
- In Honor Of
- In Memorium
Once you decide what day, broadcast your campaign through email, social media, or in a letter.
Still have questions?
We can help!
If you need more assistance planning your campaign,
please contact Lexie Stallings:
3521 N. UNIVERSITY AVE, STE 250
PROVO, UT 84604