CONDITIONS OF USE
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this Website. By accessing or using our site, you agree to the following terms and conditions. You should review these terms and conditions regularly as they may change at any time at our sole discretion. If you do not agree to any term or condition, you should not access or otherwise use our site. “Content” refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video, and any other information provided from or on our Website.
1. WE PROVIDE OUR WEBSITE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE ONLY
Our Website is provided to you as a convenience and for your information only. By providing access to our Website content, we do not warrant or represent any of the following:
- Opinions, suggestions, or recommendations are considered legal advice. We at Rising Star Outreach are not attorneys, and any advice found on this Website (whether written or in video) should not be considered legal counsel;
- All content is up-to-date or current. This is a rapidly growing industry, with constant updates and changes to products, practices, federal/local laws, etc.;
- The content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors;
- The content is free from changes caused by third party; and
- Your access to our Website will be free from interruptions or errors.
We do not assume any liability for these matters. In other words, you use our Website at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages.
2. WE DO NOT HAVE RESPONSIBILITY FOR LINKS TO THIRD PARTY CONTENT
We may provide hyperlinks or pointers to other websites maintained by third parties or may provide third-party content on our Website by framing or other methods. The links to third-party websites are provided for your convenience and information only. The content in any linked websites is not under our control so we are not responsible for the content, including any further links in a third party site. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to our Website, you do this entirely at your own risk.
3. IF WE PROVIDE A LINK, WE DO NOT NECESSARILY ENDORSE A THIRD PARTY
We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third-party Website at any time. The fact that we provide a link to a third-party website does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that website. It also does not mean that we are affiliated with the third-party website’s owners or sponsors.
4. IF A THIRD PARTY LINKS TO OUR WEBSITE, IT IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT
If a third party links to our Website, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with us. In most cases, we are not aware that a third party has linked to our Website. A website that links to our Website:
- May link to, but not replicate, our content;
- Should not create a browser, border environment or frame of our content;
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with us;
- Should not present false information about our products or services; and
- Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive, or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
5. IF YOU TRANSMIT OR PROVIDE DATA TO US, IT IS NON-CONFIDENTIAL
We do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our Website. If you transmit to or post on our Website any material, data, information, or idea by any means, it will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
You are not authorized to post on or transmit to or from our Website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other content that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
6. YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE IS RESTRICTED
Our Website and its content are owned and operated by us. Our Website’s content is eligible for protection under U.S. and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. In addition, our Website content is eligible for protection under domestic and foreign trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. No content from www.risingstaroutreach.org or www.risingstargiftguide.org may be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You also may not, without our permission, “mirror” any material contained on our Website on any other server. The sole exception to these restrictions is:
- You obtain written permission from us to waive these restrictions.
If you violate these restrictions, you may be subject to civil and criminal penalties. If we grant you permission to waive these restrictions, the permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions.
7. BY PROVIDING CONTENT, WE DO NOT ALLOW YOU TO USE OUR TRADEMARKS
The trademarks, service marks, and logos of Rising Star Outreach, used and displayed on our Website are our registered and unregistered trademarks. Nothing on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our trademarks without our written permission. Requests to use trademarks owned by other companies which may be mentioned on this Website should be directed to such other companies. We aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights.
8. YOU MUST OBEY LOCAL LAWS IN ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
This site is controlled by us from our offices within the United States of America. We make no representation that content or materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. Access to our Website content or materials from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from other jurisdictions, you do so on your own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
9. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY US FOR USING OUR WEBSITE
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Rising Star Outreach and their individual officers, directors, employees, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you.
Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement.
3305 N. UNIVERSITY AVE, STE 250
PROVO, UT 84604